- Limited edition Brocade Slippers in a beautiful silk brocade fabric made from a recycled Fallera, or Valenciana, dress. Only five loafers were made from this vintage fabric.
- Held annually in March, Fallas, is probably the most celebrated tradition in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain. A full week of music, flowers, fireworks and paper-mâché monuments to be burned in the last day. The Falleras, or Valencianas, are dressed in XVIII or XIX Century inspired traditional gowns made with beautiful silk brocade fabrics. We have repurposed some of these dresses into a capsule collection of slippers that we hope you love.
- Please note that all 9 pairs are made from the same fabric but the pattern will be different in every loafer.
- Calf leather burgundy borders and lining.
- Sizes run a bit small. Take half size bigger than usual.
- Slight heel
- Comes with a dust bag
I was delighted to receive my beautiful slippers very promptly (sooner than I had anticipated). They came well packed with a lovely cloth storage bag. The handwritten note inside was a nice touch, and I am happy to recommend the company to all. I wish them every success.
Se hicieron esperar pero cuando llegaron eran más bonitas incluso que en la foto
Absolutely in love with the slippers I bought
Beautiful shoes. Perfect size.
Lovely handwritten note.