- Limited edition Women's Pink Brocade Slippers in a beautiful silk brocade fabric from a recycled Valenciana, dress. Only nine loafers were made from this vintage fabric.
- Held annually in March, Fallas, is probably the most celebrated tradition in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain. A full week of music, flowers, fireworks and paper-mâché monuments to be burned in the last day. The Falleras, or Valencianas, are dressed in XVII or XIX Century inspired traditional gowns made with beautiful silk brocade fabrics. We have repurposed some of these dresses into a capsule collection of slippers that we hope you love.
- Please note that all 9 pairs are made from the same fabric but the pattern will be different in every loafer.
- Calf leather burgundy borders and lining.
- Sizes run a bit small. Take half size bigger than usual.
- Slight heel
- Comes with a dust bag
Very good quality, sit well. I would really recommend
I bought them because they looked really cool. It happens that they are not just cool, they are extremely comfortable shoes. They feel like sleepers!
Women's Kilim Slippers size 39 (US size 9)