- Limited edition Women's Pink Brocade Slippers in a beautiful silk brocade fabric from a recycled Valenciana, dress. Only nine loafers were made from this vintage fabric.
- Held annually in March, Fallas, is probably the most celebrated tradition in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain. A full week of music, flowers, fireworks and paper-mâché monuments to be burned in the last day. The Falleras, or Valencianas, are dressed in XVII or XIX Century inspired traditional gowns made with beautiful silk brocade fabrics. We have repurposed some of these dresses into a capsule collection of slippers that we hope you love.
- Please note that all 9 pairs are made from the same fabric but the pattern will be different in every loafer.
- Calf leather burgundy borders and lining.
- Sizes run a bit small. Take half size bigger than usual.
- Slight heel
- Comes with a dust bag
A beautiful pair of slippers in the most individual and striking shade of blue. Well-made (leather lined and edged) and noticeable. Bravi!
Great tapestry fabrics and excellent handmade quality incl sole. Statement pieces!
I love my Kilim shoes, they are a real one of piece and very well made. They were a bit tight at the front at first as my feet are a little wider than average but after a few days wear, they are getting more comfy. Lovely colours and a statement piece!
very nice and comfy shoes! I like the colors and the fabric even more than in the picture!
Product in great condition and nicely packed. Quick delivery