- Limited edition Brocade Slippers in a beautiful fabric made from a recycled Fallera, or Valenciana, dress. Only ten loafers were made from this vintage fabric.
- Held annually in March, Fallas, is probably the most celebrated tradition in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain. A full week of music, flowers, fireworks and paper-mâché monuments to be burned in the last day. The Falleras, or Valencianas, are dressed in XVIII or XIX Century inspired traditional gowns made with beautiful silk brocade fabrics. We have repurposed some of these dresses into a capsule collection of slippers that we hope you love.
- Please note that all ten pairs are made from the same fabric but the pattern will be different in every loafer.
- Calf leather burgundy borders and lining.
- Sizes run a bit small. Take half size bigger than usual.
- Slight heel
- Comes with a dust bag
They are perfect, beautiful colour, shape and size. Beautifully crafted.
Muy bonitos, tanto la mezcla de color como la cuidada terminación.
Women's Kilim Slippers size 37 (US size 7)
They are just what I was looking for .!
Smart lime,very comfortable and discret colours
Women's Kilim Slippers size 39 (US size 9)